|Position||00392 Staff Software Engineer - Hybrid Schedule|
|City, State||Greenwich, Chicago or Fort Lauderdale,,CT, ILL, or FLA|
|Salary||200-230K plus bonus|
|Contact Name||Steve Silvi|
|Description||• Lead designs for major software systems/initiatives and ensure completion of deadlines and objectives|
• Introduce new technologies/design patterns.
• Development at a high level while solving complex problems, establishing reference architectures, selecting technologies, and building them into consumable artifacts for cross-team adoption.
Produce proven/documented reference architectures.
• Act as SME on new technologies and work with existing teams through adoption.
• You will upskill other development teams on implementing modern design patterns, write internal whitepapers/documentation on these reference architectures, and build out software in labs.
• Greenfield new initiatives and prove out concepts.
|Requirements||• Ten years of software engineering experience|
• Competence in database/storage/caching solutions
• Proficiency in microservices design patterns, clustering frameworks and SOA-related technologies
• Deep technical foundations in Java application development
• Deep technical foundations in Python, Scala, JS
• Decent technical foundations in C/C++
• Knowledgeable with the implementation of automated testing frameworks
• Well Informed with various development methodologies (TDD/FDD/BDD)
• Self-directed / passion for solving complex analytical problems
• Financial services experience (specifically FIX)
• General understanding of digital asset markets
• Experience developing on blockchain technologies
• Deep technical foundations with AWS services (Azure / GCP are a bonus).