|Position||00375 PMO Manager- Onsite|
|Salary||135-145K plus bonus|
|Contact Name||Steve Silvi|
|Description||Candidate will be responsible for the oversight of IT Project management. |
This leadership role will coordinate with PMs on projects from initiation through implementation, manage scope, risk & issues, and follow standards and best practices within IT.
Ensure the projects are in support of the strategic objectives of the organization.
High level portfolio management with Sr management reporting metrics.
Essential Job Functions:
• Builds and maintains effective teams by coaching, mentoring, and leading direct reports setting direction and expectations.
• Proactively anticipates issues, conflicts, and challenges; building opportunities to diminish delays and inefficiency Follows up on work assignments, escalating when necessary and reporting on progress for the team and individuals.
• Collaborates with Program Managers to assist in completing projects through mentoring the product lifecycle with the objective of delivering high quality results.
• Driving meetings to ensure issues are investigated and mitigated early or escalated to the stakeholders quickly
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, milestones, deliverables, detailed tasks, and resource requirements from concept creation through implementation.
• Ability to meet deadlines, manage time, and complete tasks; ability to get things done independently and collaboratively; ability to stay levelheaded and composed during busy periods.
• Establish, develop, and maintain policies, plans, and procedures across a diverse portfolio of applications and technologies.
• Manage the maturity of our Portfolio Management capabilities and building out other core competencies to include performance reviews.
• Creates and delivers weekly project status reports
• Follow up with project owners and stakeholders on pending action items from weekly/monthly meetings.
• Analyses and establishes critical path and proactively work with stakeholders on all aspects specially remediation for off target activities.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of policies, plans, and procedures for executing integrity across a diverse portfolio of applications and technologies.
• Establish, schedule, coordinate, supervise, and document testing and corrective actions.
• Take ownership of Audit requirements requested by various internal teams including regulatory inquiries. From analysis to providing artifacts and documentation to meet these in a satisfactory level.
• Detailed oriented with a focus in transparent reporting.
|Requirements||• BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Information Management, or related field preferred.|
• Several years of Management experience
• Several years of IT Project Management experience leading projects or key business initiatives in a technical environment.
• Several years of relevant IT experience.
• Agile methodology training and experience, especially hybrid Agile and experience with organizations that made a transition from water fall development to some level of agile use.
• Excellent relationship management, communication, and leadership/influence skills required
. • Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, professional environment.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Visio, Excel, and Project) required.