|Position||00372 100% Remote Salesforce Lead|
|City, State||100% Remote only if in....,NJ, NY (except NYC) PA, GA or FL|
|Salary||150-165K plus Bonus|
|Contact Name||Steve Silvi|
|Description||The Salesforce Lead will oversee and materially contribute to the design and development of the Salesforce solutions based on strategic business goals and technical requirements.|
The Salesforce Lead will supervise the Salesforce technical team and will work with program managers, technical peers, and business partners, including senior level staff, to ensure appropriate and cost-effective solutions are developed and adopted.
The candidate must have full software development life cycle experience, as well as intimate knowledge of the platform and experience in overseeing and/or performing customizations, configurations and integration of the Salesforce platform.
This should include experience with various components of the Salesforce ecosystem including Financial Services, Sales, and Service Clouds, Pardot, Einstein/Tableau CRM, Shield and MuleSoft.
Must be capable of leading multiple technical teams and projects using Agile and Agile-like methodologies. Should have a positive attitude, ability to motivate others, and must have excellent communication and organization skills.
We are seeking a candidate who demonstrates the willingness to learn new offerings from Salesforce and partners and overcome technical challenges in a fast-paced environment.
The candidate will provide design and implementation expertise to a cross-functional software development team.
|Requirements||• Bachelor’s degree required - Computer Science, MIS or equivalent.|
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
• Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
• Experience with SFDC administrative tools such as managing users, data management, generating reports, dashboards and communication templates.
• Hands on experience with Apex programming, Visualforce, Lightning component development, Salesforce.com APIs, Apex Data loader, Workflows, Triggers and workbench.
• Salesforce Administration and Configuration Experience.
• Experience is Salesforce Data Loader.
• Experience working with integrating 3rd party systems with Salesforce.
• Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies such as XP/SCRUM.
• Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.).
• A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment.
• Ability to problem-solve high-level software and application issues.
• Ability to manage projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar discipline or equivalent work/technical experience. Typically requires an advanced degree
• Extensive experience in the Salesforce ecosystem
• Salesforce Certified Application Architect or System Architect preferred (Alternatively 3 or 4 certifications in Salesforce that leads to Architect level certifications)
• Excellent understanding of Salesforce architecture, declarative capabilities, platform configuration and related limits and how they influence design
• Solution Architect experience on implementation projects using Agile approaches
• Expert knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, API, governor limits, workflows, configuration, APEX (classes, triggers, and web services), process flows, VisualForce, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, SOSL
• Experience in Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control
• Understanding of SOAP and RESTful web services, Data Loader, Bulk API and streaming APIs
• Experience with integrations tools such as MuleSoft
• Experience architecting and developing custom solutions in Salesforce.com
• Follow and promote design and coding standards, policies and procedures to assure quality and consistency.
• Skilled at leading a team of technical resources.
• Experience in a a lead or supervisory role.
• Excellent verbal and written communication to technical audiences, non-technical audiences, and senior management