|Position||00371 Q/A Lead|
|City, State||Hybrid or 100% Remote,NJ, NY (except NYC) PA, GA or FL|
|Salary||115-125K plus Bonus|
|Contact Name||Steve Silvi|
|Description||Our Client is seeking a Quality Assurance Lead Analyst with a solid technical background and experience in designing, executing, and managing test plan and test strategy for functional and regression testing for large complex transformational projects utilizing company defined QA processes and standards.|
The QA Lead Analyst, in conjunction with the Project Management Office and Information Technology groups, ensures project activities and deliverables meet internal QA standards and adhere to established processes, and are completed on time with the highest quality.
• Collaborate with Business Analysts to review and clarify the scope of testing and business requirements for applications being tested.
• Work very closely as a part of the agile team and develop a strong understanding of project objectives and provide robust test scenarios.
• Develop application testing estimates, timelines, and status reporting.
• Define a test approach, test data, and strategy for the application under test.
• Responsible for QA test execution and resulting defect management.
• Collaborate with the engineering team around best practices on test data generation, data masking, and test environment readiness.
• Participate in troubleshooting and triaging issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identifications and solutions.
• Document, track, and escalate encountered Production issues as appropriate, using ServiceNow.
• Ensure that QA processes and standards are followed across all QA activities, including BAU and Projects.
• Provides management level updates on QA testing, defects, risks, and KPI metrics.
• Collaborate with vendor test leads to ensure continuous improvement of test activities.
• Execute all functional/regression/System integration/performance tests according to test scenarios/scripts, document results to identify defects.
• Manage project workloads, schedules, scope, and deadlines to eliminate constraints and ensure that customer needs and project metrics are met.
• Take ownership of overall work assignment and quality deliverables.
|Requirements||• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is required.|
• Extensive experience with hands-on experience in testing complex enterprise applications.
• Deep understanding of QA processes, standards, tools, and methodologies (Agile and Waterfall).
• Hands-on experience working with test management tools like Azure DevOps and ServiceNow.
• Understanding of the project management lifecycle and the importance of testing in the development process.
• Basic understanding of data, architecture, infrastructure, configuration, release management, and its relationship with the System Testing lifecycle.
• Hands-on experience with test automation, API and data testing.
• Demonstrate a creative approach to solving challenges and passion for quality improvement.
• Ability to learn new products and technologies quickly and have the versatility to move from product to product or application to application as needed.
• Ability to work and collaborate in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and juggle between competing priorities.
• Excellent time management, multi-tasking and prioritization skill.
• Effective writing, communication, and presentation skills.
• Model team player and a seasoned mentor to other less experienced QA team members.
• Financial and/or banking industry experience.
• Hands-on experience with Performance and/or Security testing.
• Salesforce / CRM, Online Account Opening, Commercial Lending applications testing experience is highly desired.
• Certifications in Quality Assurance, Process, and/or Project Management.