|Position||00370 Hybrid Systems Engineer|
|Salary||115-125K plus 8% bonus|
|Contact Name||Steve Silvi|
|Description||• Structure, plan, organize, develop, implement and manage all enterprise event management activities including
server, database application and facilities event management. Establish work plans in conjunction with Business
and IT Delivery leadership.|
• Identify trends, implement new solutions/processes that resolve customer issues and continually strive toward moving from a reactive state to a proactive state.
• Ensure the team meets all compliance related tasks and further focuses on automating repeated tasks.
• Swiftly resolve issues that affect the availability of production systems.
• Create and maintain run books for all IT procedures.
• Assist in developing and maintaining IT Governance processes, knowledge management repository and recommend automation tasks to eliminate manual processes.
• Ensures the successful completion of automated tasks and jobs, timely execution of manual tasks, and subsequent automation of manual tasks to facilitate daily operations.
• Accountable for meeting SLAs by removing obstacles, delivering on services and providing broad, technical and service quality leadership.
• Develop and maintain training requirements with personnel, and assess staff performance in event management activities.
• Encourages and promotes the concept of exceptional customer service
• Strong emphasis on the need to provide continuous and improving customer service and support.
• Attends weekly team meetings and provides a status report each week.
• Performs other duties as required.
|Requirements||• Technical School Certificate in Information Technology or relevant field.|
• Five (5) years’ experience in a Technical environment.
• Demonstrated experience with configuration and monitoring Systems entities such as storage, databases, virtual environments, peripheral infrastructure.
• Experienced in administering an Exchange email environment locally hosted and cloud based to include flow, filtering, archiving, and administering legal holds.
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
• Proficiency in workings of Windows OS, including AD including GPO, DNS, IIS, WINS, DHCP, FTP, SMTP, and Windows System Architecture Management, NTFS and Share Permissions.
• Experienced with RPA (Robotic Process Automation) especially Opcon.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with all levels of internal and external customers. • Experienced with WSFTP (Winsock File Transfer Protocol).
• Outstanding customer service skills; The ability to deal professionally in all situations (vendor, customer, team, department, and company) with a positive, helpful attitude.
• Must be able to multitask and manage a large and varied workload in a sometimes high pressure environment
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Ability to write technical documentation and create management reports and metrics.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills required.
• Must demonstrate an understanding of performance metrics and KPI methodologies.
• Must be bondable.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar Technology field.
• Seven (7) years’ experience in a Technical environment.
• Technology Certifications in any of the systems listed above.
• Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of modern technologies including cloud based technologies with Microsoft Azure Cloud experience preferred.
• Knowledge of Fiserv, Citrix, LAN, WAN, VoIP, VMWare, Webex Teams, Webex UCM.