|Position||00317 VP Data Architect and Quality|
|Salary||130-140K plus bonus|
|Contact Name||Steve Silvi|
|Description||The Data Architect and Quality Manager will be responsible for data management, data governance, and data quality across the client.|
This role will implement processes around data accuracy, usability, quality, and data security across the organization and will be accountable for the data quality and integrity.
This role reports to the Head of Data and Solution Architecture.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Developing and implementing data governance for the organization
• Set Data governance process and alignment with all internal stakeholders and also with external vendors providing service to the client
• Lead ongoing data governance plan and provide periodic stakeholder updates
• Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios, and prescribe actions
• Drive operational efficiency by maintaining data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise, and provide continuous insight and improvements
• Identify risks and controls related to enterprise data security changes and implement proactive controls
• Advice on various projects and initiatives to ensure that any data related changes and dependencies are identified, communicated and managed to ensure adherence with the enterprise data governance established standards
• Implement an end-to-end data quality management process and deliver a road map to implement data quality (DQ) for the acroos the client's landscape
• Lead and manage the day to day data quality issues and resolve them on the timely basis
|Requirements||• Bachelor’s degree in areas such as computer science, information technology, or engineering from an accredited
• Seven years of experience in various aspects of Data management (Master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality, data modeling, data standards, and data strategy)
• Good understanding of application development, middleware, database management Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies, platforms, and processing environments.
• Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models.
• Ability to understand and apply abstract data architectural concepts at a project and enterprise level.
• Good understanding of product management, agile principles and development methodologies, and capability of supporting agile teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact, and risks, taking account of data.
• Experience developing data blueprints, strategies, and roadmaps.
• Experience delivering presentations to senior-level executives and technical audiences.
• Familiar with ServiceNow, data governance tools, and market trends
• Skilled at influencing, guiding, and facilitating stakeholders and peers with decision-making.
• Ability to articulate new ideas and concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, professional demeanor, and ability to interact comfortably with all levels of staff, vendors, and third parties.
• Organized and superior attention to detail.
• Knowledge of banking terminology and processes.
• Experience with best-in-class data visualization systems.
• Advanced degree in a related field.