|Position||00316 Sr. Accountant|
|Salary||85-110K plus 10% Bonus|
|Contact Name||Steve Silvi|
|Description||THIS IS AN ON-SITE ROLE!•
• Prepare monthly close journal entries.|
• Manage account payables.
• Conduct financial analysis and reports.
• Assist with preparing and monitoring budgets.
• Maintain and reconcile general ledger accounts and balance sheets.
• Assist with annual audit preparations.
• Investigate and resolve audit findings, account discrepancies and issues of non-compliance.
• Improving internal controls policies and accounting processes/procedures.
• Perform other accounting duties or ad-hoc special projects as required
• Support staff as needed.
|Requirements||• Bachelor's degree in Accounting required.|
• 5+ years of accounting experience.
• Working knowledge of GAAP.
• Strong financial analysis skills.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel (advanced Excel skills preferred)
• Ability to train and manage staff.
• Ability to work with little to no supervision while multitasking