|Position||00313 Director of Infrastructure|
|City, State||West Palm Beach,Florida|
|Salary||135-150K plus bonus|
|Contact Name||Steve Silvi|
|Description||Responsible for planning, implementing, maintaining, and supporting all current and future IT infrastructure assets, and monitoring health across all assets|
Designing and implementing a robust infrastructure (and supporting procedures) that will be safe against cybersecurity attacks
Developing and implementing strategic plans to accommodate rapid growth
Developing and maintaining a tiered support structure to provide internal support to our client’s employees and contractors with various IT related issues
Developing and periodic reporting of key metrics related to the above responsibilities
The Director of IT Infrastructure will manage our client’s employees and third-party contractors to fulfill assigned responsibilities. This is an onsite (not work at home) position.
Tasks and Responsibilities
A. Essential Individual Duties
• Monitor and maintain IT assets within our client’s organization using appropriate monitoring tools.
• Manage all aspects of corporate security including Access Control systems, user authentication and role assignments, and all aspects of cybersecurity.
• Ensure that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place and tested no less than quarterly.
• Manage procurement and installation of hardware and/or software as required for existing sites and for new sites.
• Manage all IT Related On-Boarding and Off-Boarding tasks for employees and contractor in a timely manner.
• Ensure that service requests/helpdesk tickets are managed promptly including assignments, escalation, and closings. Provide regular reports of key metrics.
• Regularly use professional oral and written communication with Vendors, Partners and our client’s employees at all levels of the business for support and sharing of information.
• Demonstrate ability to function effectively as a part of a team dynamic.
• Participate in training and group project activities and provide guidance and training to other technicians where appropriate.
B. Team Duties and Expectations:
• Monitor and maintain all servers including virtualization host clusters, virtual servers hosted on-premise or cloud- based, application servers, file and print servers.
• Design and maintain network infrastructure.
• Work with systems for endpoint device management including software distribution, patch management, virus protection and imaging.
• Monitor and maintain all telephony assets including but not limited to Internet Service lines and equipment, Voice over IP (VoIP) services and equipment, carrier-based telephone services and facsimile equipment and services. Manage the IVR/call tree and work with vendors to implement and fully test.
• Design, Deploy and/or maintain Active Directory Federation Services / Single Sign-On across all enterprise applications.
• Regularly analyze log files and investigate and correct recorded errors that are discovered.
• Monitor and maintain server and data backup processes.
• Maintain and update an internal IT Trouble Ticket database, IT Knowledge-base and Project Tracking software as required.
• Provide coverage and support for Windows Server operations and Information Technology Department projects as directed.
C. Incidental Duties
• Assist IT staff in maintaining high productivity and efficiency in the department as needed.
• In times of natural disasters or high-profile outages, may be called upon with little to no notice to provide emergency assistance with IT duties
. • All Other duties as may be assigned.
Performance Standards and Measurement
The Director of IT Infrastructure job performance will be measured in the following ways:
• Proficiency with essential and incidental duties.
• Adherence to and application of Our client’s Core Values
• Compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Compliance with state and federal laws and regulations applicable to all our client’s Service areas.
Equipment, Tools and Machines
• Use of Microsoft Windows (version 10 or higher) based desktop or laptop computer(s)
• Use of telephone, printers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment as required.
|Requirements||• Detailed understanding of Cybersecurity best practices.|
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Virtualization Services (Hyper-V) in a high-availability environment.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Data Center and Server operating system(s)
• Working knowledge of Customer Service and Support
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Active Directory (AD) / Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD) and Microsoft AD Federation Services.
• Working knowledge of Remote Monitoring and Management systems similar to ManageEngine Products including DesktopCentral, ServiceDesk+ and ADManager.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 User and Group Administration including SharePoint.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams.
Preferred Qualification: Demonstrated familiarity in the following areas
• Healthcare and Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system knowledge is highly preferred.
• Basic understanding of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and query language.
• Working knowledge of Apache TomCat
• Working knowledge of Windows Server 2012-2019 Management and Maintenance
• Working knowledge of Linux Operating Systems (CentOS v7/RHEL v7+/Ubuntu)