|Position||00302 SQL DBA 100% Remote|
|City, State||Remote,NJ, NY (except NYC) PA or Georgia|
|Salary||95-110K plus bonus|
|Contact Name||Steve Silvi|
|Description||The Database Administrator and Data Analyst is responsible for the security, integrity and performance of a database.|
Ensure that all appropriate parties can easily use and access data by creating security policies and measures.
Additionally, be involved in the planning and development of the database that will store all required information.
• Maintain, manage, troubleshoot and help design SQL database environment to support organizational needs
• Work to maintain database performance and optimize database indexes through performance tuning
• Implement data security standards, including user permissioning and guide the entitlement review process
• Assist with development of ETL processes and diagnosing/remedying resource conflicts.
• Design backup and disaster recovery processes for server and associated data
• Manage database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications
• Responsible for developing automated processes and notifications.
• Install new system and application releases as well as test new versions of the database-management system
• Interact with data analysts and report developers to provide end-to-end support and problem resolution
• Provide detailed analysis, and forecast to align resource requirements to organizational and departmental projects and key strategies
|Requirements||• Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.|
• Advanced knowledge of database structure and theory.
• Proficient in Microsoft Business Intelligence platform including:
• Microsoft SQL Server.
• Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
• Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services.
• Experienced in performing SQL installations, updates, and patches.
• Working knowledge of database structures and ETL processes.
• 3 years professional experience with data warehousing.
• Ability to work with limited oversight and make informed decisions.
• Experience working with others in team-based development.
• Proven experience as Database administrator.
• Experience in Data modeling and Data architecture.