|Position||00301 Revenue Management Analyst|
|City, State||NYC- 3 days onsite, 2 days remote,New York|
|Contact Name||Steve Silvi|
|Description||The Revenue Management Analyst will be a key member of our Client’s Revenue Management team, who is responsible for optimizing the company’s overall gross profit by managing customer pricing, new bid pricing and trade spend/rebates.|
The Revenue Management Analyst will have decision-making authority in pricing existing business and new opportunities, and making decisions on trade spend.
As such, the role requires a strong analytical skillset, a comfort with unit economics and thorough attention to detail.
In addition, since many of the inputs to pricing decisions come from other departments (Sales, Sourcing, Logistics), the role requires the ability to partner and collaborate cross-functionally.
The role will get unique visibility into these other departments, providing an opportunity to learn the end-to-end mechanics of the business.
Given the Revenue Management team’s importance to the success of the company, there are ample opportunities to present analysis and pricing proposals to senior leadership of the organization.
The Revenue Management team sits within the Strategy & Commercial Operations team at our Client, which also includes the company’s marketing, creative, and business technology and analytics functions.
Responsibilities of the Business Associate/Analyst are:
• Establishing, maintaining, and administering customer pricing for our 5 main channels: Foodservice Distributors, Foodservice National Accounts, Retail, Industrial, International
• Managing customer bids, RFPs, and trade spend programs: modeling out the economics of bids and programs, and providing recommendations that balance gross margin and sales volume
• Partnering with pricing stakeholders and collaborators including Sales, Supply Chain, and Strategic Sourcing
• Developing/optimizing methodologies and repeatable processes to streamline work
• Analyzing trends, competitive information, sales and price history to support pricing decision making
• Assisting in the development and maintenance of our Client’s pricing strategy
• Leading other Revenue Management analyses and initiatives
|Requirements||• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, team environment|
• Self-starter attitude
• Proficiency with juggling multiple priorities
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Organized and analytical mindset
• Cross-functional relationship building
• 1 to 3 years of relevant experience; experience in foods, foodservice or grocery industry a plus
• Strong analytical skills – ability to distill, identify takeaways, and summarize data
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to lead and influence internal stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree
• Highly proficient in Excel
• Proficiency in SQL and Tableau a plus