|Position||00296 Supervisor, Shared Services|
|City, State||100% Remote,United States|
|Salary||60-85K plus 5% Bonus|
|Contact Name||Steve Silvi|
Manage & lead with Shared Services team, with a primary focus around Account Resolution Department - Collections
• Reduce delinquency and DSO for assigned sector of Accounts Receivables
• Lead and develop a team of 15+ collectors
• Implement expectations, teach and track results to manage accountability
• Ability to create an environment that encourages and rewards teamwork and collaboration
• Monitor and negotiate the resolution of accounts
• Establish relationships with Operations and Sales leaders to coordinate efforts of resolution
• Promote and maintain an environment that encourages and rewards teamwork and collaboration.
• Process time cards and maintain all attendance records to ensure compliance with USS policy.
Confidentiality and HR compliance must be maintained at all times.
• Assist in the on boarding of new Shared Services Associates.
• Support team with special projects and workflow process improvements<> SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
This position has supervisory responsibilities over the shared services function.
Minimum High School or GED
Preferred 2 Year / Associate Degree
2-5 of related experience and/or training.
2-5 of supervisory experience.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Strong understanding of the Company's equipment, products, and services
• Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office)
• Well organized & ability to work under timelines & constraints
• Analytical, process oriented, and ability to focus on details for long periods of time.
• Strong knowledge on laws and regulations concerning credit and collection issues, such as lien laws, bonds and forcible guarantees of payment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to tailor communication to audience
• Should be a resourceful person and perform in a professional manner.