|Position||00293 Service Now Lead|
|City, State||Northern,New Jersey|
|Salary||105-120K plus Bonus|
|Contact Name||Steve Silvi|
The ServiceNow Lead in conjunction with Enterprise Solutions Management is responsible for the planning, development, delivery and management of the ServiceNow platform.
As the ServiceNow Lead, you will have direct oversight and involvement in the day-to-day execution of ServiceNow Applications.
• Collaborate with key business units, stakeholders and other resources to develop use cases and automation solutions within the ServiceNow platform.
• Work with management to develop and update product roadmap in response to business needs and system releases.
• Manage the complete lifecycle of production/sub-production environments including necessary configurations and integrations, application administration activities (operational, migrations, and upgrades).
• Assist staff in the troubleshooting of performance, integration, and user management issues by reviewing application and system logs.
• Develop procedures and scripts for monitoring and automation of manual processes.
• Engage with product engineering and support teams to troubleshoot issues and any planned activities.
• Follow ITSM processes for Incident, Request and Change management process.
• Maintain system documentation for configuration and troubleshooting of known issues.
• Work closely with other admins and teams to support the delivery of related tasks successfully.
• Develop best practices for administrative operations and enhancements based on lessons learned.
• Participate in Change Advisory Board meetings to understand deliverables and timelines for administration activities.
• Coordinate and execute system upgrades and other go-live activities.
• Follow SOX controls and helps collect data for periodic review.
• Supervise staff, complete performance evaluations, and handle employee problems/issues, as applicable.
|Requirements||• 3 years’ experience with ServiceNow Application Development and Administration including an understanding of
the platform including Client Scripts, UI Policies/Actions /Pages/Scripts/Macros/events/ jobs, etc.|
• Some supervisory experience
• Proficient in using LINUX commands, Splunk, and other tools for debugging purposes.
• Performed integrations with 3rd party tools (web services, SOAP, email, etc.).
• Experience using and following SDLC methodologies with a focus on Agile/Scrum.
• Good verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Ability to effectively manage and supervise staff.
• Confident and able to multi-task and manage expectations in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
• Good understanding of ITIL v3 processes.
• 5 years’ experience with ServiceNow Application Development and Administration including an understanding of the platform including Client Scripts, UI Policies/Actions
• Post-secondary degree or certification in Computer Science or related field.