|Position||00283 Zuora Architect/Developer- FTE or Contract to Hire|
|City, State||Nationwide- 100% Remote,USA|
|Salary||$130-170 Hourly or 140-160K plus bonus|
|Contact Name||Steve Silvi|
|Description||Our Client is looking for a Zuora solutions-focused Senior Developer with architectural skills to join our growing applications team. |
This role is 100% Remote even post-pandemic for someone willing to work East Coast hours although someone from the Boston, Mass area is preferable
Using the Salesforce platform and third-party applications, you will play a critical role in architecting, designing, developing, enhancing, and implementing practical and scalable solutions across many business functions.
This position will work collaboratively to deliver complex solutions across a wide variety of stakeholders throughout the business.
Our Client needs a self-starter who can multitask in a dynamic environment.
Our hands-on Architect/Developer will have the confidence to work independently and accomplish tasks with minimal guidance to achieve our strategic initiatives.
The Zuora architect/developer will analyze business requirements, propose software architecture, design, instruct software developers on the proper design methods, define standard object design, and be hands-on with the development team.
The role will set the industry standards for integration, design, and development of the Zuora platform.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• In-depth knowledge of Zuora Object Model, Workflows, Rest APIs, Product Catalog Management, Billing Payment Operations and Call Outs
• Must have proficiency in translating business cases into solutions, leveraging the out-of-the-box configuration of Zuora and technical solutions based on Zuora APIs, data exports and loads, advanced integration and configuration.
• Experience in architecting, designing, and developing use cases based on the business requirement in the Zuora platform
• Expert in Subscription Management like renewals, amendments, and other features
• Knowledge of Product catalog, Z-Billing, Z-Payments, Z-Reports, Callouts
• Knowledge of configuring email templates, invoice templates, and Z-connect Apps.
• In-depth knowledge of Admin features and setups like setting up Roles, permissions, Billing templates, etc.
• Establish and implement SFDC best practices regarding system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
• Excellent communication, planning, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and organizational skills
|Requirements||• Strong expertise in Zuora object models and architecture and CPQ integration, Process Re-engineering, Process
Optimization, Process Standardization, API data flow, and Automation|
• Ability to effectively communicate with business partners of varying levels of expertise, from peer to peer to executive staff.
• Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users
• Ability to communicate the business process to technical resources
• Ability to create complex process flow diagrams, or flow charts, that demonstrate business or system process flow
• Experience as a self-starter and motivated individual who can lead through ambiguous situations
• Experience with Agile development methodology and tools
• Knowledge in scrum methodology
• Experience in DevOps tools and technologies
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
• 5+ years of experience as a Zuora developer
• 5+ years of Zuora architecture, design & hands-on implementation
• Hands-on experience in multi-platform integration and configuration skills
• Salesforce Developer Platform Developer II Certification and hands-on experience in FSL and CPQ is a plus
• 10+ years of experience implementing CRM solutions from start to finish, including the creation of business requirements and other formal documentation