|Position||00282 Head of Engineering|
|Salary||75 Lakhs- (105K- US)|
|Contact Name||Steve Silvi|
|Description||Role in a nutshell:|
What you’ll do:
● Lead multiple product engineering practices while working with counterparts in the different geographies
● Drive engineering practice and technology roadmap keeping best practices, technology trends, and future needs on the horizon.
● Drive product vision, roadmap, backlog, and growth opportunities keeping business trends, customer feedback, and competitive landscape in mind.
● Responsible to provide solutions to architectural, constructional exceptional engineering problems on disparatech stacks Java/J2EE, .net, AWS
● Defining best practices like PRD reviews, design reviews, code reviews, continuous integrations, performance benchmarking, etc. for evolving a cross-functional team in a growth stage organization.
● Define and strategizing organization s engineering talent acquisition right keeping up with the needs of different growth stages.
● Strategizing, planning, and executing product deployment on cloud or on-premise infrastructure.
● Responsible to liaise with Sales Marketing teams to define and drive product Go to Market strategies.
● Responsible for enabling the engineering organization can rapidly, reliable and repeatedly delivery quality products.
● Responsible for enabling the product teams to work in an autonomous and empowered manner with regard to leveraging the technical foundations and standards of the platform.
● Drive training and evolution of development talent within the organization to move towards a talent pool that has a high density of polyglots with specialization where required.
● Responsible for all site reliability, operations and stability throughout product lines.
● Responsible for strategy of managing existing technical debt and developing plan to reduce that technical debt and keep it at a healthy level within the stack(s)
|Requirements||The successful candidate is an experienced software development leader who understands and sets a high
bar for all parts of the software development and deployment lifecycle, including design, development,
documentation, testing, and operations.|
You must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven, and deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced environment.
Be well-versed managing in a .Net, AWS, Java, Scala, Microservices, MongoDB, Cassandra, Aerospike, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana, Kubernetes, and Git. environment
Led teams in excess of 75 technical contributors
You need to enjoy working with customers and peers and help plan and deliver results that matter for the business.
Have the following values-
Welcome open Collaboration
Embrace a flat organization culture and mindset
Relish excitement and empowerment for innovation
Have the courage to fail
Maintain a strong aptitude to learn and adjust