|Position||00270 Salesforce Developer|
|Contact Name||Steve Silvi|
Our Client is looking for a detail oriented, solutions-focused Senior Salesforce Developer to join our growing applications team.
Using the Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, Field Service) and third party applications, you will play a critical role in designing, enhancing and implementing effective and scalable solutions across many business functions.
This position will work collaboratively to deliver complex solutions across a wide variety of stakeholders throughout the business. USS needs a self-starter who has the ability to multitask in a dynamic environment.
Our Salesforce Developer will have the confidence to work independently and accomplish tasks with minimal guidance to achieve our strategic initiatives.
The Senior Developer will analyze requirements, propose software design, instruct software developers on the proper methods of design, define standard database design, and provide production support.
The Senior Developer will set the standards for design and development of software.
• Support business objectives by leveraging the Salesforce platform to build and configure comprehensive solutions that improve business processes and drive efficiency gains across all business functions
• Analyze complex business and technical requirements, with particular regard to their impact on existing systems and environments, to produce a thorough business and system design
• Design, configure, develop, document, test, and implement solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, including integrations with third party applications and other tools
• Understand the business needs of internal customers and provide comprehensive solutions for such needs.
• Develop coding standards and provide guidance to software developers
• Participate in cross functional team communication and knowledge sharing activities
• Work on complex projects with minimal guidance from managers
• Fulfill technical lead role on large projects and coordinate development activities
• Work with requirement owners to estimate and prioritize user system requests
• Advise on how to leverage out-of-the-box Salesforce solutions, as well as when to customize and enhance
• Manage and document configuration changes to fields, workflows, reports, roles/permissions, security settings, page layouts, custom objects, reports and dashboards
• Remain current on Salesforce releases, features, best practices, applications, technologies and certifications (Trailhead)
• Manage release preview and business process testing for ongoing Salesforce bug fixes and new releases, advising the Salesforce users on the strategic direction the application should take, including third party add-ons or additional applications
• Drive user adoption and best practices to further the long-term success of the system through user training and support
• Maintain system health checks, conduct regular license audits, and ensures license compliance
• Communicate effectively with project managers and other stakeholders regarding project status and delivery timeframes
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
• Customer Service
• Decision Making and Problem Solving
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or information technology, and 15+ years relevant IT field and Systems Development experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 7-10+ years Salesforce development experience
• Strong Salesforce functional experience with SalesCloud, ServiceCloud, and MarketingCloud
• Extensive technical experience with Salesforce in the following capacities:
o Gap analysis, solution design, configuration, and development
o Integrating Salesforce with other applications using web services and other technologies
o Use of APIs, Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, and Visual Workflow to develop extensions to native functionality
o Implementing platform end-to-end, including data conversion and post-production support and troubleshooting
o System administration, including user management, environment planning, and workflow, approval, and message configuration
• Experience with Apptus Quote to Cash and/or Pardot contract management applications is a strong plus
• Familiarity with ETL tools, including Informatica and Scribe, a plus
• Experience with other SaaS ecommerce platforms a plus
• Experience with Agile Project methodology and familiarity with Jira software
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, or NetSuite Financials a plus
• Salesforce Developer (Platform Developer I (401)) and/or Administrator Certification (201) as a plus