|Position||00252 Jr. Marketing Operations Analyst|
|Contact Name||Steve Silvi|
|Description||Our Client is a partnership marketing company that reaches millions of consumers each year with offers for amazing products. As a Marketing Operations Analyst, you are at the center of the operational execution of our marketing programs. You’ll use your analytical and operational background, as well as a good bit of creative thinking, to work with Your Project Manager and team members across the company to help define the customer experience for our marketing campaigns.|
• Engaging with business stakeholders to understand, plan and execute the desired customer experience for new marketing campaigns.
o Understanding and partnering with all departments to insure the customer experience is executed correctly.
o Translating and working with Creative Services, Product and Engineering teams to enable the customer experience for each marketing campaign.
Utilizing internal systems and tools to enable new marketing campaigns to be launched
. Monitoring new marketing campaigns and troubleshooting any operational issues that arise.
o Serving as a liaison between departments as part of new campaign launch planning
• Working with Product teams to enhance internal tools in support of marketing campaign execution.
• Assisting in day-to-day marketing campaign setup
• Researching and resolving client connectivity or order processing issues
• Working with clients to maintain integrations.
• Working with offshore team members to optimize and execute operational activities.
|Requirements||You may be what we’re looking for if you’ve got…|
• Strong collaboration and communication skills to bridge between business and operational teams.
• Creative problem-solving skills coupled with a curiosity mindset.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or related concentration.
• 1+ years of operational experience
o Any experience with operational setup and execution for marketing campaigns or order capture
o Working with 3rd party clients to maintain integrations
o Any exposure to SQL
• Organized work ethic with attention detail and good documentation skills.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, ever changing environment.