|Position||00250 Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer|
|Contact Name||Stephen Silvi|
|Description||Our Client is a marketing company that reaches millions of consumers each year with offers for amazing products.|
As a SalesForce Marketing Cloud Developer, you are at the center of the customer journey for all of our marketing programs.
You’ll work with team members across the company to define the customer journey for each of our acquisition, retention and transactional experiences.
Then, working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), you’ll design, develop and help to deliver the desired executions.
As our Sr SFMC Developer / Analyst, a typical day might include the following:• Engaging with business stakeholders to understand the desired customer experience for our acquisition, retention and transactional communications.
• Building and maintaining a SalesForce Marketing Cloud Center of Excellence within the company to execute acquisition, retention and transaction communications with customers.
o Utilizing modules such as Content Builder, Journey Builder, Cloud Pages, and SMS.
o Being our subject matter expert in SFMC, delivering advice, guidance and support.
o Configuring account setup, administration for users and new Business Units (BUs, roles and permissions, sender profiles, Users, build data extensions, etc).
o Preparing and updating the platform for each SFMC release, when applicable.
o Designing, optimizing, and executing campaigns using strategies such as A/B Testing, throttled sending, marketing automations and dynamic content.
o Documenting all system updates and processes
. • Working with Creative Services, Product and Engineering teams to ensure SFMC has all of the data and features it needs to support the desired customer journeys.
• Solid understanding of Marketing Cloud email tracking
• Understanding of how to create Salesforce reports and dashboards using SFMC reporting tools
|Requirements||• Strong collaboration and communication skills to bridge between business and operational teams. |
• Creative problem solving skills coupled with a curiosity mindset.
• Analytical mindset to be able to diagnose problems and identify and implement solutions.
• 3+ years SalesForce Marketing Cloud experience
. o Experience with data extensions, automations, custom journeys
o Maintenance of SFMC users, Business Units and overall platform for release upgrades
o ReturnPath experience a plus
o SalesForce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist a plus
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency in SQL a plus
• Organized work ethic with attention detail and good documentation skills.