|Position||00247DB BI Developer|
|Salary||110-120K Plus 10% Bonus|
|Contact Name||Steve Silvi|
|Description||As an integral part of the company’s technology team, the Business Intelligence Developer will work with cross-functional stakeholders and external clients to understand their business information needs and design, build, and operationalize the best-in-class Business Intelligence solutions.|
As Business Intelligence Developer, you will be responsible for performing daily data management operations and providing technical support to critical business applications.
This role is expected to work independently on multiple assignments with a sense of urgency, structure, and attention to detail.
Position responsibilities include:
• Develop, implement, and maintain ETL, Reporting and Data Management solutions including project documentation (requirements, proposals, estimates, designs, planning, and schedule).
• Partner with cross-functional users to maintain and develop high quality data integrations and reporting solutions in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Adhere to configuration management and change controls.
• Collaborate with internal Technology resources to drive enterprise-wide strategies, procedures, and standards related to the BI applications and data collection.
• Actively communicate and quickly resolve data integration and reporting issues (i.e., mapping, validation, cleaning, and performance).
• Provide end-users support including business queries and requests.
• Provide technical assistance and cross training to business users and other team members.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Information Science or related field is preferable. Equivalent combination of experience, education and training will be considered.
• Five or more years for ETL experience with three or more years of Microsoft SSIS required.
• Five or more years of Reporting experience with two or more years of BusinessObjects Webi experience required.
• Five or more years for data warehousing experience with three or more years of SQL Server 2012 or higher experience required.
• Five or more years of stored procedure (T-SQL) experience desired.
• Three or more years of QlikView, PowerView, and PowerPivot experience preferred.
• Ability to work collaboratively throughout the organization by establishing effective working relationships with all departments.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Strong understanding and ability to design data warehousing and relational database schemas.
• Strong working knowledge of SDLC and Agile development principles.
• Web development programming experience with ASP/VB.net preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to translate complex technical terminology, concepts and issues in terms understandable to technical and non-technical management and resource staff.