|Position||00233 Business Analyst, International Logistics|
|City, State||NYC,New York|
|Contact Name||Steve Silvi|
|Description||Our Client is seeking a Business Analyst, International Logistics who will be responsible for delivering value-added analytical insights and business-critical reporting to meet the needs of the International Logistics team.
The successful candidate will be someone who is eager to learn, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is extremely attentive to detail.
In this role, you will:
• Compile data from a variety of sources to analyze logistics-related costs and other quantitative issues
• Create and maintain Key Performance Indictor dashboards; develop and communicate actionable recommendations to improve these KPIs over time
• Lead analytical efforts and development of tools, documents, and other resources for reporting
• Assess current state processes and provide process improvement recommendations and actionable insights to management
• Perform ad hoc Excel analyses as well as support ad-hoc special projects
• Partner with internal teams such as Replenishment, Sales, QA, and Finance to troubleshoot and problem solve daily issues|
|Requirements||• Bachelor’s degree Business, Supply Chain or related field strongly desired
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience (supply chain, logistics, import, export, etc.) with evidence of progressing responsibilities, proven track record of innovating process and problem solving
• Strong analytical skills, ability to summarize data and identify important trends within a short timeline
• High level of skill in accuracy and attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others and work cross-functionally
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and in a dynamic and highly changing environment
• Strong organizational and time management skills, driving towards work efficiencies
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated track record of identifying problems and developing solutions
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required. Intermediate Excel skills a must, advanced skills in Excel a plus.
• Experience with ERP systems (specifically Microsoft AX) a plus|