|Description||Our Client is seeking an Analyst, International Logistics who will be responsible for managing the flow of goods from our suppliers in 50+ countries to our North American distribution network.
The successful candidate will be someone who is eager to learn, thrives in a fast-paced/ environment, and is extremely attentive to detail.
In this role, you will:
• Coordinate the importation of shipments from our suppliers to multiple warehouses via various transportation modes (truck, ocean, air)
• Liaise and cultivate relationships with our suppliers, freight forwarders, customs brokers, and various other third-party partners to ensure timely and compliant shipments
• Work cross-functionally with internal teams such as Replenishment, Sales, QA, and Finance to troubleshoot and resolve discrepancies
• Create and update shipment tracking reports to present to management and key stakeholders in multiple departments
• Perform auditing of all documentation associated with shipments (BOLs, invoices, etc.) to ensure data accuracy|
|Requirements||• Bachelor’s degree Business, Supply Chain or related field strongly desired
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience (supply chain, logistics, import, export, etc.) with evidence of progressing responsibilities, proven track record of innovating process and problem solving
• High level of skill in accuracy and attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others and work cross-functionally
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and in a dynamic and highly changing environment
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills|