A successful candidate will be involved in planning, coordination and execution of all SWIFT infrastructure maintenance tasks, including patching of the Alliance software components, PKI certificate renewal, migration to different hardware and/or operating system, licensing of new features and/or BIC(s), HSM swaps and/or upgrades. The ideal candidate needs to be strong technically, with an in-depth understanding of how different SWIFT Alliance components fit together. Needs to be a quick learner, able to conduct independent research, methodical, careful and very well organized.
The responsibilities include:
- Administering of SAA, SAG and SNL; working with Security Officers (LSO/RSO) on those tasks which require additional security permissions
- Administering of HSM clusters; coordinating upgrades and/or replacements with SWIFT Support and UNIX System Administrators where necessary
- Coordinating leased line upgrades and/or VPN boxes replacement with SWIFT support and IBG Network Engineering
- Coordinating hardware platform upgrades with SWIFT Support and UNIX System Administrators
- Planning and guiding Alliance and SWIFTNet Security Officers through procedures