|Description||Our fast growing and global client, in the natural and organic food space is adding a Director, People and Culture to their team to serve as a strategic business partner reporting directly to CEO.
We are looking for a person with high energy, preferably out of the tech arena that can dig in and roll up their sleeves while creating a successful and fulfilling workplace and culture.
What you will do:
The VP of People & Culture will establish new practices as the organization grows and faces new business challenges. Assist the management team in ensuring the most effective organizational structure is in place. Focus deeply on talent acquisition and retention, leveraging expertise, strategy and systems to drive an outstanding culture and retain, develop and engage team members. You will lead compensation planning, employee benefits, office management and HR policies, ensuring that our HR practices become a source of innovation and pride.|
|Requirements||What you will need:
Four-year degree in Human Resources, Psychology or similar area of study. Advanced degree or certificate in HR preferred. (HRCI, PHR, SPHR)
• 10+ years HR experience with specific expertise in talent development, organizational development and design, and change management.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal skills.
• Personable, team oriented, flexible, with a roll up your sleeves mentality.
• Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and unusual common sense and have a special ability at managing conflict and striking a balance between employee and company needs.
• High Emotional Intelligence
• Resourceful, self-learner, who takes initiative and is very hands-on, enjoys taking ownership of getting the job done.
• Start-up mentality, ability and interest in wearing multiple hats.
• Quick learner
• Comfortable with and like technology
• International experience/exposure; studied, lived or worked abroad a plus|